martes, 12 de enero de 2016

WINTER DANCE

''And those who were seeing dancing
 were thought to be insane 
by those who could not hear the music''
-Nietzsche
Well, I bet we all have seen winter dances in more than one movie, yeah, that dance where girls go really well dressed up, and boys pick them up at their place.
The male usually exchange some words with her father, and always ends up screwing it. I guess it's something natural, we are not made to talk to her father, just don't do it. Nothing good can come from that encounter.

Well, movies are movies, and real life is real life. I had a wrestling meet that day (Saturday), my first one actually. Therefore I had to leave the house at 6am, when did i come back? 12 hours later.
I got 3rd place, which isn't a bad outcome for the first time, don't you think? Although I wasn't expecting it, I was given a medal, indeed. That was really nice Emporia.


Some friends had invited me to eat with them at a Japanese place, before heading to the dance. Although I wasn't sure if I was going to make it, I did. I rushed to get ready (took me 8 minutes, not trying to impress any girl in here) and got there with the help of Karen (shout-out to Karen, my host granny, who has the genuine gift of making awesome peach pies)

At the restaurant, I ordered the the first thing whose name sounded cool, since the menu had Japanese names. The cook cooked in the table, in front of us, I hope everybody gets to live that experience. The plate was vast, but it seemed smaller after a tournament.

After getting pumped in the car listening to Justin Timberlake's old hits such as Sexy Back or the brand new Hello we took some pictures at home (girls have to recover the purchase cost of those expensive dresses they had bought 2 months ago)

The dance. There's not much to say about it. There were some dates, groups of friends, people by themselves, teachers watching out, and a Dj. I acknowledge that the music wasn't bad, furthermore, I danced a whole lot (nothing compared to those crazy Saturdays in Spain, but close enough). However, the truth is that I was beat, it had been a long day, and my body was done (taking into account all the stuff I have done in less than 24hrs)
Deep sleep that night.

It was a great day, new experiences are always welcome.





                                                        





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario