martes, 22 de marzo de 2016

SPRING BREAK IN CHICAGO

''When everything feels like an uphill struggle
 just think of the view from the top''
                                                                                                                           -Anonymous
I had been waiting for Spring Break for such a long time. I knew we were going to Chicago and it was going to be my first time in a big city within the U.S.
Before I knew it we were on vacation and I was packing my stuff, ready to go on a 9 hour drive. We didn't run into as many cars as I had expected along the way, on the other hand everything was pretty deserted on both sides of the highway most of the time. 
All of a sudden I was submerged into an army of skyscrapers, cars, people and lights. The days went by pretty fast and the museums, submarines from WWII, towers, Italian, Japanese and Chinese restaurants, shoes stores, spas, and wilderness were gone before I could assimilate that I was in such a well-known city.
Here are some of the pictures I took throughout the trip:












No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario